Sunday, April 17, 2011

party time in one hour!!!!

Make a Fun and Beautiful party in MINUTES


This is what I do, every time I see something cute, colorful and on sale it's going home with me!!!!  so when I decide to have a tea party I don't have to RUN to the store. And the food shouldn't take you the whole day either, half home made it's just fine!

Last weekend we invited a few friends for "Tea Time", I went to my fridge and got what we had.
Pillsbury  biscuits
2 eggs
1/2 cup of cream
1 cup of cheese
ham diced
salame diced
broccoli cut in small pieces.

We made mini quiches, ham and cheese, salame and cheese, broccoli and cheese. get the biscuits put them on flour and pressed them down then put them on the mini cupcake pan. fill them up and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes, yummmmmm they were so good I didn't have time to take pictures :o)






For the sweet tooth we made mini Chocolate croissants and strawberry jam croissants. My sous chef was in charge of the chocolate! I think some pieces went missing in the process :o) so I was double checking LOL.


 We got Pillsbury Croissant, cut pieces of Dove Chocolate and rolled them up! we also brushed about 12 with jam and rolled them up. they turned out delicious!
We also made mini sandwiches with cream cheese, fresh basil and tomato, soooo goooddd!!!

And what kind of party if it didn't have decorations, the straws I got on Home Goods, The lantern was from the 99 cents store and the center piece was from the valentine party I just took out the hearts and added a Pinwheel!

Having a cute little party doesn't have to take you the whole day!

share the love!

Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment